At Moon Valley Eyecare, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrist can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Glasses and Contact Lenses
- Ocular Disease Diagnosis and Treatment
- Sport Vision
- Ocular Prosthetics
- Eyeglass repair/adjustments
- Ballistic smith eyewear
- Medically necessary contact lenses
Make an Appointment Online!
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online or by calling our office.